As a young company incorporated in 2013, FRAGG works with a managerial team of over 100 years combined experience in SME/Impact Fund Management, Fund Mobilisation, and implementation of training for SMEs in Accounting, Financial Management, and Business Development. Our team has high network in the Impact Investment ecosystem covering the investors, local financial institutions, regulatory bodies and project promoters.
- Over 20 years’ experience in corporate Finance and Investment advisory services (capital raising, deal origination, investment structuring, due diligence and ESG assessments, integration and standardization for corporate entities) in various impact sectors.
- Extensive experience in development finance, investment consulting, business advisory and development services to Financial intermediaries (commercial banks, microfinance institutions, cooperative banks etc) and SMEs across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- He Has been involved in diverse financial sector and impact development projects with Development Finance Institutions and investment and development agencies like the AFD, GIZ, EIB, IFAD, AGF etc
- He currently sits on the boards of some Tier 1 Microfinance Institutions in West Africa including Grooming Microfinance Centre, Nigeria.
- Prior to co-founding Fragg Investment Management Ltd, he founded Micro Investment Consultancy Services – (a boutique Business advisory and technical support firm providing tailored business development and technical support services to SMEs in Sub Saharan Africa including business mentorship services, designing and facilitating of training in key operational and risk management areas, Capital Raising and Investment structuring). Under this role, he supervised several technical assistance missions across several African countries.
- He structured and co-managed the 25 million USD Fragg Impact SME Fund I, coordinating relationships with investors, evaluating impact investment eligibility across several applications and closing numerous deals.
- He also designed the programme and directed programme activities in the two Cohorts of the Fragg Impact Accelerator programme in partnership with the African Guarantee Fund, a programme that has provided mentorship and technical support to over 20 SMEs in 6 Impact Sectors across West Africa as well as raising scale up and new series of capital for the selected growth stage Start Up companies.
- He has been instrumental in negotiating and closing multiple capital raising deals for numerous organisations including NGOs, microfinance institutions, commercial banks, agricultural, health, and educational projects, with the ticket sizes ranging between 500 thousand and 20 million USD.
- He holds a Master’s degree in Development Policy and Planning from the University of Bielefeld, Germany and a Master’s degree in Microfinance from the Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium.
- He is a fellow of the African Board Fellowship and an Associate Member of the European Microfinance Platform
- Clementina has over 23 years’ experience in Fund Management and Investment Advisory, with extensive management exposure in Microfinance and social investments, and over 10 years experience in the management of an SME bank.
- Has managed a trust fund of over 10 Million USD with investments in the Impact domain – Education and Health – and co-managed the FRAGG SME 25 Million USD Fund and was instrumental in closing multiple deals
- She is a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Banker with International Financial Reporting Standard certification. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law, a Masters in Financial Management and Finance, and a Ph.D. in Economics.
- Chidimma has over 10 years’ experience in finance administration, business development, investment analysis, management, and research.
- She has profound knowledge of the SME/Microfinance landscape and due diligence procedure through her consultancy and research services to SMEs and Microfinance institutions in West Africa.
- She has previous background as an investment analyst in Private Equity and consulting firms and also Co-managed the FRAGG SME 25 Million USD Fund
- She is a Chartered Banker and holds a B.Sc. in Banking and Finance and M.Sc. in Finance
- Anna has over 8 years’ experience as a lawyer and corporate communications expert across various sectors.
- She has garnered expertise in conducting legal due diligence for SMEs, deal origination, investment contracts and capital raising, actively participating in teams that have raised millions of dollars for clients in both debt and equity.
- She is the project manager of the FRAGG Impact Accelerator Programme.
- She is experienced in the preparation of transaction related documentation and marketing materials including information memoranda, pitch books, corporate profiles, and market data & analyses.
- She is a certified expert in Sustainable Finance (from the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management), holds a Law Degree and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2011.
- Guy has accumulated over 12 years’ experience in corporate finance and business advisory with a focus on debt origination and equity finance.
- Substantial background in corporate banking within SOCIETE GENERALE Group focusing on SMEs, and advisory within a Consultancy firm specialized in project finance
- Rich experience from a leading international institutional donor & investor, the French Development Agency AFD, where he oversaw the Lagos office as Senior Program Manager
- Proven track record in Business Strategy, Capital Investment, Financial Modelling, Corporate Finance, Public & Private Partnership, and Deal Origination across West Africa, particularly in the Francophone region and parts of Anglophone West Africa.
- He holds a MBA in International Finance, and a graduate diploma in Business Administration.
- Eugene has over 22 years’ experience covering Fund Management, Compliance, Risk Management, Treasury, Remittance Services, SME Loan Processing, and Due Diligence.
- He has progressively acquired banking experience ranging from account officer to senior bank management positions where he managed corporate and SME portfolios.
- He has managed the Risk & Compliance department in one of the largest banks in Nigeria – First Bank Plc.
- He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Finance & Control, has a Bachelors’ Degree in Sociology, and Masters’ Degree in Public Administration
- More than 21 years’ experience in Fund/Grants Management, Civil Society, and Agriculture/Food Security projects predominately in Ghana, and also in other parts of Sub-Saharan Africa, including Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Mali, Kenya, and Zimbabwe.
- Proficient fundraising and consultancy for Solar Energy, Microfinance, NGO, and Social enterprise activities in West Africa, the UK, and Italy.
- More than 15 years’ Senior Managerial work experience in both for-profit and non-profit organizations in Ghana and Germany.
- He holds a Doctorate degree in Micro-Insurance, Social Policy in the development context from Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany, and a Masters degree in Development Planning and Management from University of Dortmund, Germany.
- Kingsley has over 12 years’ experience in Asset and Investment Management, with a focus on development finance, and leveraging technology to drive financial inclusion. He has extensive knowledge in portfolio management, financial advisory, business development and end-to-end project management in emerging markets.
- Was Co-founder and Chief Business Officer (CBO) of Flint Corporation BV, Netherlands, a blockchain-enabled digital investment platform that leverages disruptive technology (including Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning) and agile innovative business model to aggregate micro-investment from global diaspora community into impact investing in developing and emerging markets.
- Has worked in senior management roles at Asset and Investment firms in Nigeria and the Netherlands; including Arthur Steven Asset Management, Peninsular Asset and Investment Management Ltd; Securities Solutions Limited (A subsidiary of former FSB International Bank Plc); IMB Securities Limited (A subsidiary of former International Merchant Bank Plc); Jointheipe, Netherlands; and CrowdfundingHub, Netherlands.
- He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, and an MSc from the University of Groningen, Netherlands. A Chartered Global Investment Analyst (GCIA) and a Certified Expert in Microfinance (CEM), he is currently a master student in Development Finance at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Frankfurt, Germany.
Amaka has a wide range of experience in administrative and financial management, strategic human resource development, pipeline research, data information and customer experience management, and digitalmarketing.
Was part of the team that closed the FRAGG $25m USD fund in 2015 and is currently a part of the research team for FRAGG Growth-Impact Accelerator Programme (FIGAP) 2020 Cohort.
- She holds a BSc in Public Administration and is proficient in Microsoft suites and social media channels.